Trellis Research CEO Nicole Clark discusses trial preparation challenges, and the unique approach Trellis uses leveraging AI and Machine Learning to allow trial lawyers to gain a competitive advantage and improve outcomes.
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Nicole Clark discuss:
- Better utilizing the data that you have access to.
- Challenges lawyers have when presenting pitches.
- Don’t assume you can’t access data just because it wasn’t previously accessible.
- Asking questions, gathering data, and understanding insights.
- You need to understand the goals in relation to the data of what the client is facing in order to give great advice.
- Set your expectations with the client and help them to understand what they are likely to expect.
- There is a lot involved in the context of cases. Having insight and information makes it make or break for a client to believe you are the right attorney for them.
- More and more information is becoming available from state courts that was not available 5 or 10 years ago.
“If you go in prepared with information, you’re going to actually feel like you can help your client and that carries across when you feel like you can really be helpful, and you’re matched to be able to bring value to them.” — Nicole Clark
Catch Rob Hanna and Nicole talking about:
- The significance of democratising access to the law
- The California Bar and why it’s the hardest bar!
- Problems with the #legal data and judicial system
- The future of legal intelligence and #AI
- How #judges have ruled on differentiating motions in different states
- Why gaining strategic insight on opposing counsel can aid your argument
Tune in here: https://bit.ly/3eY7Zy3