Today on That Tech Pod, Laura and Gabi talk to CEO and Co-Founder of Trellis Research, Nicole Clark. Trellis Research is a legal analytics platform that uses AI and machine learning to provide litigators with strategic legal intelligence and judicial analytics.
Nicole Clark is the Co-Founder and CEO of Trellis, a state trial court legal research and analytics platform with AI-based insights on judges, opposing counsel, motions, dockets, and legal issues. They make state trial court data searchable and analyze it to give law firms insights into the way judges are ruling. Legal teams are able to “Google” search state trial court records and uncover key intelligence on opposing counsel, motions, rulings, dockets and other legal issues.
Nicole Clark is the Founder and CEO of Trellis Research Inc. Nicole is a Litigator and practiced a lot at the state court level doing employment and class action work. Nicole found the courage to jump from practicing to bring Trellis to other litigators. She knew that having data was a huge competitive advantage as a state court practitioner.
On This Episode, We Discuss …
• Most Common Ways People Use Technology When They are Not Necessarily Tech-Savvy
• Other Sources and Variables of Data that are Consequential in Making Decisions
• Giving Insight to Attorneys to Understand Some of the Judges’ Niche Things
• Where is the ‘Gray Area’ Line Drawn for Public Data?
• The Ethics for What Attorneys are Required to Do