We added a new Court Comparison Analytics feature to Trellis!
Just select a state, counties, motion types and practice areas and we will build + email you a report with county analytics.
- Compare state trial courts in 21 states + 294 counties in: AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, WA & WI. State & county coverage for this feature will continue to grow.
- Select up to 9 states + up to 3 counties within that state to compare & contrast.
- Receive a robust Court Comparison Analytics Report broken down into 4 parts:
- At a Glance: Breakdown Per County; Percentages
- Motion Analytics: Filtered by Motion Type
- Case Outcomes: Drilled Down to Practice Area
- Case Milestones: Average Time to First Dismissal; Time to Trial; Case Duration
This feature is now live on Trellis in the Analytics drop-down found in the header — and is available as an add-on for all Trellis users.
Plaintiff in a case? Compare state trial court timing (case duration, motion grant rates) to figure out where it is best to file your case.
Defendant in a case? Assess specific state trial court analytics to see if you’re likely to win.
Whether you want to contrast different courts to view how judges have ruled on similar motions, see how specific legal issues are decided, pitch clients or gain competitive insights on opposing counsel … Trellis is now your source for strategic state trial court comparison analytics.
To learn more, visit http://www.trellis.law/court-comparison