In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Nicole Clark discuss:
- Better utilizing the data that you have access to.
- Challenges lawyers have when presenting pitches.
- Don’t assume you can’t access data just because it wasn’t previously accessible.
- Asking questions, gathering data, and understanding insights.
- You need to understand the goals in relation to the data of what the client is facing in order to give great advice.
- Set your expectations with the client and help them to understand what they are likely to expect.
- There is a lot involved in the context of cases. Having insight and information makes it make or break for a client to believe you are the right attorney for them.
- More and more information is becoming available from state courts that was not available 5 or 10 years ago.
Click here to listen to Nicole Clark
“If you go in prepared with information, you’re going to actually feel like you can help your client and that carries across when you feel like you can really be helpful, and you’re matched to be able to bring value to them.” — Nicole Clark